The final countdown is on for the 2017 NFL Draft, as free agency has slowed to a halt for the most part as teams continue to line up to make final moves before the big night in Philadelphia starting on April 27th.
With the draft in nine days, this is how we feel it’s going to play out with all 32 picks in the first round as well as the second round as well.
Click HERE to see our last mock published back on March 22nd.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on