3. Chicago Bears – Jamal Adams S LSU
I think Allen begins to drop with concerns about his shoulder and there are a lot of secondary guys that have helped their stock so much that they can go in rare territory for the position. I’ve seen a lot of Lattimore here recently but I would take my chances on Adams being the best of the bunch.
Previous: Jonathan Allen DE Alabama
4.) Jacksonville Jaguars- Leonard Fournette RB LSU
Jacksonville sits here and must decide between Fournette and Allen. I think the signings of Malik Jackson last year and Calais Campbell this year puts less pressure on the defensive line. With Bortles continuing to struggle, they need a rock like Fournette to lean on.
Previous: Leonard Fournette RB LSU
5. *Trade Cleveland Browns – Mitchell Trubisky QB North Carolina
I’m predicting the Browns will give up some of their surplus picks and move up in order to get their guy if they are worried about the Jets taking one at six. All signs seem to point towards Trubisky being that QB and the Browns get the top player and top QB in this draft. Ideally they would sit at 12 and get him but the Draft is so unpredictable.
Previous: Mike Williams WR Clemson
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on