15. Indianapolis Colts – Jonathan Allen DT Alabama
It is hard to imagine Allen slipping this far but if he makes it past the top five there are not a lot of teams that need help on the interior defense in the next ten. The Colts need any and all help on defense so they won’t hesitate taking one of the top lineman in the draft.
Previous: Hasson Reddick LB Temple
16. Baltimore Ravens – OJ Howard TE Alabama
Maxx Williams has not panned out and the rest of the TEs have been injury prone. Ozzie Newsome loves his Alabama players and Howard is too good of a player to last this long. Baltimore will use the best player available option and take Howard here.
Previous: John Ross WR Washington
17. Washington Redskins – Hasson Reddick LB Temple
Washington needs a LB to play that middle and Hasson Reddick is shooting up boards. He can be an athletic playmaker than can be a difference for a Washington defense that has struggled mightily in recent times.
Previous: Jabrill Peppers S Michigan
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on