Pat Mahomes – New Orleans Saints
Maholmes is the perfect example of a spread QB that loves to chuck the football. Find me a better NFL offense capable of doing that than the New Orleans Saints. The Saints have a strong shotgun heavy air it out kind of offense that would compliment Maholmes big arm. At 38 years old, Drew Brees says he wants to play at least a few more years but he is getting close to retirement. Maholmes has a lot of mechanical issues that need corrected and he needs some time to do that. New Orleans would give him the time to do that sitting behind Brees. While they do have Garrett Grayson for now, he will be a free agent after 2018. Assuming Brees plays two more years they would be in a similar situation as New England with Garoppolo now. Maholmes could be the Brissett to New Orleans.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on