4.) Two Running Backs Will Go In the Top Ten
The running back position has been kind of devalued lately due to the shorter career length the position brings and the pass happy offenses the NFL has turned to in recent years. In the last three years, just three running backs have gone in the first round.
I believe three will go in the first this year and two will end up going in the top ten. Jacksonville and Carolina are two teams drafting there that do not have as many holes on the roster as others in the top ten and some of their team needs do not have players worthy of a top ten pick.
Look for the possibility of them adding a game changer in the backfield early and it could be partially due to the Ezekiel Elliott affect from last year, selecting the best player available early even at running back.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on