The 2017 NFL Draft is tomorrow night, and there’s always players that slip through the cracks and become stars despite not being top 10 picks.
Everyone knows the story of future Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady and seeing his pictures during the combine coming out of Michigan, and how people felt there was no way whatsoever he would be a success in the NFL.
This year brings a number of players that we think will be good, despite not getting the hype of players that are invited to attend the draft starting Thursday night in Philadelphia.
Today we examine some of the players we think will be ‘sleepers’ if you will, as we give you the top ‘2017 NFL Draft Sleepers.’
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on