The 2017 NFL Draft is tomorrow night, and there’s always players that slip through the cracks and become stars despite not being top 10 picks.
Everyone knows the story of future Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady and seeing his pictures during the combine coming out of Michigan, and how people felt there was no way whatsoever he would be a success in the NFL.
This year brings a number of players that we think will be good, despite not getting the hype of players that are invited to attend the draft starting Thursday night in Philadelphia.
Today we examine some of the players we think will be ‘sleepers’ if you will, as we give you the top ‘2017 NFL Draft Sleepers.’
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on