The 2017 NFL Draft is tomorrow night, and there’s always players that slip through the cracks and become stars despite not being top 10 picks.
Everyone knows the story of future Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady and seeing his pictures during the combine coming out of Michigan, and how people felt there was no way whatsoever he would be a success in the NFL.
This year brings a number of players that we think will be good, despite not getting the hype of players that are invited to attend the draft starting Thursday night in Philadelphia.
Today we examine some of the players we think will be ‘sleepers’ if you will, as we give you the top ‘2017 NFL Draft Sleepers.’
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on