While many Browns fans continue to lament the loss of QB Mitch Tribusky to the Chicago Bears with the number two pick, there might be another blockbuster in the work for Cleveland, that being tray to acquire Redskins QB Kirk Cousins.
Wow. Cleveland is trying to trade for Kirk Cousins. This is real.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 28, 2017
One would have to think there’s no doubt the 12th overall pick would have to be part of a deal for Cousins, who will make close to $24 million this year with the franchise tag.
“I haven’t heard anything. I’m not expecting anything to happen,” Cousins said on NFL Live April 11th. “And I’m looking forward to getting back to work with my teammates.”
If the Browns have anything to say about it, he could be wearing Brown and Orange by the night’s end.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on