1.) 4 QBs Will Go In the First Round
For as much talk as there is about how the QBs this year aren’t that great, there is still a premium value put on the position and therefore will almost always be overdrafted. For what it is worth, the benefit of drafting a player in the first round gives the team a fifth-year option on that player where they do not get that option drafting them in the second.
For a GM, that could be the difference of having a QB still on a lower salary or having an option to keep them around if they want them as a backup or need another year to decide their future fate. It’s a win now league and if a team does not have their QB they could be fired. Look for these reasons to be why four go in the first round on Thursday.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on