5.) Larry Ogunjobi DT Charlotte
Ogunjobi is a day two player that has a lot of potential for the next level. He made a living in tackles for loss at Charlotte as an interior lineman.
He stays low and hits the gaps quick which is crucial for lineman. There remain questions about his athletic ability at the next level, but getting him into a better strength and conditioning program should really help him. Those physical abilities can improve easier than teaching his penetrating three-technique.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on