1.) Jeremy McNichols RB Boise State
Boise has become a hotbed for NFL running backs recently with former Broncos Doug Martin and Jay Ajayi making an impact at the next level. McNichols can be the next name in that list.
A true three down running back who can run, catch, and return, McNichols offers the versatility that teams want. He posted an eye popping 43 rushing touchdowns over the last two seasons but his eight fumbles are what hurts him. At 5’9” 215 pounds, his 4.49 40 time shows he might have more speed than people think he does as a great vision quick back.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on