3. Rishard Matthews WR Dolphins – The Miami offense may not be a high-powered attack, but Matthews the first three weeks has been a bright spot. He has posted either a touchdown or a 100-yard game the first three weeks, and overall has 16 catches, 262 yards and 2 touchdowns on 23 targets through three games. Clearly a breakout sleeper that deserves a look if you have issues in your wide out core.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on