2. Karlos Williams RB Bills – If you were lucky you snagged Williams off the waiver wire after his week one outing, but many have still not caught on that Williams is a good find early in 2015. With LeSean McCoy battling injury, Williams is very much worth the pickup at this point. He ran for 110 yards and a touchdown on 12 carries this past week, and it appears will get the bulk of the carries for the injured McCoy moving forward.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on