There’s been plenty of surprises in the first three weeks of fantasy football, and a lot of players that no one could have possibly thought were off to good starts are leading their teams to win in year-long fantasy football leagues.
The one-day fantasy leagues have been tough for a number of people as well, as a lot of unknown players have stepped up and had big weeks out of nowhere.
Today we start to look ahead at week four, another big week for fantasy players, and give you five players that we have pegged as ‘Sleepers’ this week and players that you should look at starting in either your season long fantasy leagues or your favorite one-day leagues.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on