1. Solid Stats for Salazar
Danny Salazar allowed more traffic than he should of, and walked four and allowed seven hits. The good news is despite those numbers he allowed just one run and kept the anemic Tribe offense in the game.
The 5.1 innings is the shortest in his four games back with the team, but overall in four starts he’s gone a total of 25.1 innings, allowing 15 hits, four runs, nine walks and 36 strikeouts.
Considering this was his shortest outing and probably his toughest of the four, still allowing just one run was impressive.
The starters the last few days have done their part in keeping the Indians in games while the offense has done nothing to help out, and you can add Salazar to the list in Thursday’s outing.
He’s back on the mound for the Tribe on Tuesday in Minnesota.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on