Jason Kipnis exited Thursday night’s game against the Tampa Bay Rays after the fourth inning.
According to Paul Hoynes, Kipnis began experiencing right hamstring tightness. Kipnis spent some time on the disabled list prior to the All-Star Break due to issues with his hamstring as well.
Prior to exiting the game, Kipnis recorded double in the bottom of the fourth. With Kipnis’ exit, the Indians moved Jose Ramirez to second base and brought in Giovanny Urshela to play third.
We’ll keep you updated on Kipnis’ status as more information becomes available.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on