Jay Bruce will make his starting debut for the Indians tonight against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Bruce will play right field, alongside Bradley Zimmer in center and Austin Jackson in left field. The Tribe will look to rebound after last night’s 4-1 loss to the Rays. Cleveland had only four hits the whole night.
Bruce pinch hit for Brandon Guyer in the seventh inning last night, popping out on a fly-ball.
Jason Kipnis remains out of the Indians line-up after exiting last nights game due to hamstring tightness in the fourth inning. Jose Ramirez will move over and play second base in his absence, while Giovanny Urshela will play third.
— Cleveland Indians (@Indians) August 11, 2017
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on