20. WASHINGTON REDSKINS (27)
No D-Jax, no problem. With only a handful of incompletions, (4 to be exact) Kirk Cousins played the role of handoff specialist as Matt Jones and Alfred Morris decided to take control of the game send a message to front sevens for the upcoming weeks.
21. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (18)
Well that was horrible game for San Francisco fans; not much to report on this one besides Colin Kaepernick’s numbers (335 yards passing, 2 TD / 51 rushing yards). If Arizona torches the 49ers this week look for this team to drop some more.
22. OAKLAND RAIDERS (30)
Derek Carr threw the ball 46 times this past Sunday and one of those was a victory clinching TD with 26 seconds left in the game. With Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper both eclipsing 100 yards receiving, look for Carr to try to replicate those numbers against the Browns secondary if Cleveland’s pass rush looks anything like it did against the Jets in Week 1.
23. DETROIT LIONS (19)
Being man-handled by the Vikings is reason enough for Detroit to fall in the rankings this week. Matt Stafford led the team in rushing with a whopping 20 yards. But hey, he averaged 5.0 YPC. Failing to move the ball on the ground was mainly the reason this team couldn’t find success along with a strong performance by Minnesota.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on