17. MINNESOTA VIKINGS (28)
Following a rough start to the season, Adrian Peterson finally saw some high volume touches and was a major factor in the Viking’s win over the Lions. Not a test, but perhaps a pop-quiz is the right terminology to describe their next challenge at home against a San Diego team looking to redeem themselves after a tough loss.
18. BALTIMORE RAVENS (13)
In a shoot-out in Oakland, the Ravens left with a few more flesh wounds than the Raiders resulting in a loss. In order for this team to stop from falling into the dreaded Bottom 5, a victory over the 2-0 Bengals for Baltimore’s home opener will have to be the case. Oh, and by the way Steve Smith Sr. can still start in a fantasy line-up. (10 catches, 150 yards)
19. MIAMI DOLPHINS (17)
“Costly Penalties” – could be the name of a book written to describe the outcome in this one. Despite a heavy passing attack orchestrated by Ryan Tannehill, the Dolphins found a way to lose. I will not overreact to the validity of this team and therefore they did not drop as far as a squad that was beaten by bottom tier team.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on