By Vince Miller
CLEVELAND – After an injury plagued Week 2 in the NFL, a few teams made some colossal improvements while others took a giant step back from their last game. The biggest surprise on this list may be the New York Jets, or contrarily, the stagnant Indianapolis Colts.
How ‘bout them Browns?
NEO Sports Insiders NFL Power Rankings
1. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (1)
Not much change coming from this team as far as their ranking. Tom Brady continuing to dominate opposing defenses with seven touchdowns and zero interceptions is a clear indicator that the Patriots are here to play, and here to stay.
2. GREEN BAY PACKERS (2)
With a 13-3 lead heading into half-time, it was certain the Packers had this game against the Seattle Seahawks. Aaron Rodgers had another stellar performance falling a yard short of a 250-yard passing day and put up two TD’s en route to a victory in Lambeau Field.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on