30. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (32)
Famous Jameis Winston found success against the Saints and brought his team out of the bottom spot in our NFL Power Rankings. While I wouldn’t call Winston’s performance “skrong” I would say it was nice to see the young man go out and find a rhythm with his team. I’ll be keeping an eye on how they do against the Texans this week on the road.
31. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (23)
Next to the Eagles stinkin’ up the joint, the Saints surprisingly find themselves in a very unfortunate predicament that is the NFL 2015 season. If Luke McCown is the guy for the next few weeks I wouldn’t expect this team to do well in their division and could linger around that 3-5 win year that gets you a top pick next off-season.
32. CHICAGO BEARS (26)
Can someone, anyone explain to me what happened to Chicago? A year ago I felt like they should have the No.1 offense in the league and it made sense, (Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett, Forte) but again Jay Cutler failed to produce. Now, with him out it seems like the Bears are going to have a rough time digging themselves out of this one.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on