The NFL season is now just over a week away, and the 32 teams around the league are getting set for a four month dogfight for the right to be called Super Bowl Champion the first Sunday in February.
With the final week of preseason set for Thursday, today we take a look at some of the random NFL awards that will be given out the night before the Super Bowl, and what players we think are going to have the biggest and best seasons, and help their teams hopefully to the promise land of Super Bowl LI
Aaron Rodgers QB GB
I have the Packers finishing the season tied for the best record in the NFL and Aaron Rodgers will be a big part of that. Typically the MVP will go to somebody on a top tier team and there aren’t many players more valuable than Rodgers. Even in a down year last season he still threw for just short of 4,000 yards and 31 TDs to just 8 INTs. Regaining Jordy Nelson will be the biggest reward this season for him. The signing of Jared Cook might also be one of the more underrated signings of the offseason if he still has something left in the tank. Green Bay hasn’t gotten a ton of production from the TE position and giving Rodgers weapons makes him a stronger MVP candidate. The Packers offense looks like they might be in store for another strong season.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on