1.) DeShone Kizer QB Notre Dame
Of all the QBs that are going to earlier than they should, Kizer to me is the most likely to bust. He had problems winning with a prestigious program in college which raises some eyebrows. If you can’t do it there, how are you going to do it in the NFL? Not only that but he tends to make bad decisions in crucial spots that would lead to costly turnovers.
Kizer also has a hitch in his throwing motion that may make some teams hesitate. There are a lot of things with him that need work and he’s more based on potential projection than current skill. Those may not lead to a long NFL career if he doesn’t clean up a majority of them.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on