CLEVELAND – What a bizarre 2015 NFL season it has been so far. Peyton Manning falling apart before our very own eyes, Adrian Peterson returning to elite form after his 2014 hiatus, and the Steelers thinking so very little about the Cleveland Browns that they would have let Big Ben hold a clipboard last Sunday barring an injury to 3rd string quarterback Landry Jones. Green Bay has been struggling mightily the past few weeks, suffering to find a way to rack up yards on the ground. As some ranking list’s previous number one team, the Packers are in trouble given their conference and division opponents. After a crazy week in the NFL, here is a look at an extremely altered version of last week’s rankings after all the action of Week 10.
NEO Sports Insiders NFL Power Rankings
1. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (1) 9-0
New York Giants, ya blew it. It wouldn’t be the first time the Giants came close to ruining New England’s perfect season, but the G-Men fell short after a literal last-second field goal via the foot of Stephen Gostkowski. After this week’s test against the Buffalo Bills on Monday night, the schedule only gets easier for Tom Brady, who is putting up some MVP-like numbers.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on