CLEVELAND– And just like that, the season that has felt like five in one comes to a crashing halt.
The Cavaliers fell to the Golden State Warriors for the second time in as many years with a 108-85 loss in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
LeBron James led the Cavaliers with 23 points eight assists and seven rebounds. Kevin Durant earned his second straight Finals MVP award and had a triple-double in Game 4 of 20 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists. Steph Curry led all scorers with 37 points.
Here are three takeaways from the Game 4 loss and the season as a whole.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland’s John Adams Marched into the Distinguished Hall of Fame by the Beat of his own Drum on
- Dayton’s Joe Thuney helping the Chiefs to a championship! on
- Crunch Bites – Home opener a week away! on
- Cleveland Guardians Power Up with Addition of Josh Bell on
- Crunch win a weekend sweep in their home opener! on