CLEVELAND– The Golden State Warriors topped the Cavaliers 108-85 in Game 4 of the NBA Finals to claim their third title in four years.
With the Cavs facing an insurmountable deficit in the fourth quarter, head coach Tyronn Lue had the opportunity to sub out LeBron James with 4:03 to go, giving the Cavs superstar a standing ovation in what could be his last game in the Wine and Gold.
Watch the video below:
If this is it, what a ride it’s been. pic.twitter.com/QoL20g0c1K
— Ashley Bastock (@AshleyBastock42) June 9, 2018
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Crunch win a weekend sweep in their home opener! on
- Cleveland Guardians Announce Progressive Field Renovation Projects on
- Donovan Mitchell Selected as All-Star Starter for 2023 NBA All-Star Game on
- Cavs Trade for Donovan Mitchell: Set up as a Force to Be Reckoned with in the East on
- Munch Musings from E. 53rd and Hamm Avenue: It’s Crunch Time in Cleveland…again! on