Let me state right away, first and foremost, before we even get started, RIGHT OFF THE BAT! This prediction is from the desk of Vince McKee only, and does not represent the collective thoughts of the staff of NEO Sports as a whole. It is simply one sportswriters opinion. With that being said, HERE WE GO!
It is the third installment of the matchup basketball fans have learned to love. The Cleveland Cavaliers will take on the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals for NBA supremacy.
Last year I took the Warriors in 7 over my hometown Heroes’ and was nearly correct. I cannot think of a time I was happier to be wrong!
This years battle is even more intriguing with seemingly even more on the line as well. Let’s get right to it! Who has the edge and why? Will it be enough to take home the trophy? Time will tell! Let’s break it down…..
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on