2.) One Bad Inning in the 2nd Inning
In the second inning, the White Sox started the inning with a walk then a ground rule double. With runners on second and third, Matt Davidson was up at the plate and hit a single to Michael Brantley.
Brantley rushed the throw and bobbled the ball and missed his cut-off man. 2 runs scored for the White Sox on that play and that was just enough for the White Sox to come away with the victory.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on