CLEVELAND, Ohio- On a Brisk spring evening, the Cleveland Indians played their second home game of the 2017 season against the Chicago White Sox.
The Cleveland Indians struggled to muster up any offense, being held hitless for 5 full innings by Derek Holland. Francisco Lindor broke up the no-hitter in the top of the 6th inning.
The Indians lost 2-1 for their first defeat at home and are back at .500 for the second time this season. With the loss, the Indians fall to 4-4 on the early season.
Here’s our three takeaways from the 2-1 loss against the Chicago White Sox.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on