The Indians had a fruitful road trip playing two AL Central foes, the Minnesota Twins and Chicago White Sox, winning five of six games with a rain out in Minnesota as well.
Sunday though was not their day, as the team dropped a 6-2 decision to the Sox, with both the offense and pitching, which had been dominant the past few days, both not living up to play from the previous games of the road trip.
The Tribe well get a much needed day off on Monday, then be back in action against the 13-6 Houston Astros, leaders in the AL West at Progressive Field for the first of three starting on Tuesday.
Here’s the three takeaways from the finale of the three-game set in Chi-town, a losing effort that saw little go right for the Tribe on Sunday.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on