Thursday night will be intriguing for Cleveland Browns fans, no matter the outcome. Whether it’s Myles Garrett or Mitchell Trubisky, Browns fans will be very opinionated about the franchise’s decision with the top pick.
Friday night, fans will find out how well they can throw a baseball.
It was reported earlier today by Cleveland.com’s Zack Meisel that whomever the Cleveland Browns select in the first round will have a very nice welcome to the city. The first-round picks will be brought in by the Cleveland Indians to throw out the first pitch for Friday’s game against the Seattle Mariners.
Whichever players the Browns select in the first round on Thursday night, they'll be throwing out the first pitch at Friday's Indians game.
— Zack Meisel (@ZackMeisel) April 25, 2017
Will Garrett or Trubisky be the one who throws out the first pitch at Progressive Field Friday? Maybe it could be both.It’ll be interesting to see.
It’ll be interesting to see come Friday.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on