CLEVELAND, Ohio- On Tuesday evening, the Cleveland Indians took on the Minnesota Twins in what was game two of a four-game series concluding on Thursday afternoon.
Indians fans had to sit through a rain delay of 2 hours and 10 minutes before they were able to see their team take the field on Tuesday night.
Coming into tonight’s game against the Twins, the Indians beat the Twins in the opener of the series on Monday night with a 10-0 victory.
Heading into Tuesday evening’s match up the Indians came in with a record of 62-49 and held a ten game lead over the Twins for first place. The Twins came in with a record of 52-59.
Following the Indians loss to the Twins, the Indians fall to 62-50 on the season. As the Twins improve to 53-59 on the year.
Here’s our three takeaways from the Indians 3-2 loss.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on