CLEVELAND– The Indians are on their way to Los Angeles for a three-game series against the Angels. From there, the team will head to Seattle for another three-game set, before coming home for the final homestand of the regular season next week.
Below are the probable pitchers for the series against L.A. The most notable thing here is that Danny Salazar will be getting the start on Thursday. Salazar’s last start came on Sept. 5, when he went just two-thirds of an inning in the team’s 13th straight win.
Salazar has made two relief appearances since that start on Sept. 11 and Sept. 15.
Sept. 19, 10:07 p.m., SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN
RHP Mike Clevinger vs. LHP Tyler Skaggs
Sept. 20, 10:07 p.m., SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN
RHP Josh Tomlin vs. RHP Ricky Nolasco
Sept. 21, 4:07 p.m., SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN
RHP Danny Salazar vs. RHP Parker Bridwell
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on