Now that the 2018 Indians season is in the books, there’s a chance to not only reflect, but also to look around the league at how some of the former Wahoo’s did in their first season away from the team.
Carlos Santana, Jay Bruce, Joe Smith and Bryan Shaw are four players that left the Tribe this last offseason for greener pastures, and some felt that the loss of these players took its toll on the franchise this year.
Now that the year is over, it’s a good time to take a moment to see how those players have performed in their new homes, and some of the numbers the players put up in their first year might be somewhat of a surprise.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on