Well, things getting interesting now. Latest news, the Cleveland Indians have filed a complaint to Major League Baseball after a Houston Astros employee was ejected from the photographer’s pit last Monday in Indians-Astros ALDS game three matchup.
An employee from the Astros, holding a cell phone camera, was removed twice by security. The Astros completed a three-game sweep of the Indians with an 11-3 win that day
The cause was possibly stealing signs from Indians dugout. There was news on the employee was doing the same thing in Astros-Red Sox game one in Fenway Park on last Saturday.
Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer took it to social media and gave out his thoughts.
Since people are asking me, here’s my comment on the @Jared_Carrabis tweet: I’m glad there are people in the world who aren’t afraid to write pieces likes this at times like these. The world needs more transparency and should #NeverSettle when searching for the truth. https://t.co/dq4lPSc8wX
— Trevor Bauer (@BauerOutage) October 16, 2018
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on