CLEVELAND, Ohio – On Wednesday, the Cleveland Indians and the Oakland Athletics played their third game out of a four-game series. The Indians won the two games prior to Wednesday night and are coming into Wednesday with a 3 game winning streak.
Heading into the game the Cleveland Indians posted a record of 27-23 and the Oakland Athletics came in with a 22-29 record.
On Memorial Day the Indians defeated the Athletics by a score of 5-3 and on Tuesday had a come from behind victory with a final score of 9-4.
With the loss, the Indians fall to 27-24 on the season. The Athletics improved to 23-29 on the season and will be looking to split the series tomorrow at 12:10.
Here’s our three takeaways from the Indians 3-1 loss.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on