CLEVELAND, Ohio – On Wednesday, the Cleveland Indians and the Oakland Athletics played their third game out of a four-game series. The Indians won the two games prior to Wednesday night and are coming into Wednesday with a 3 game winning streak.
Heading into the game the Cleveland Indians posted a record of 27-23 and the Oakland Athletics came in with a 22-29 record.
On Memorial Day the Indians defeated the Athletics by a score of 5-3 and on Tuesday had a come from behind victory with a final score of 9-4.
With the loss, the Indians fall to 27-24 on the season. The Athletics improved to 23-29 on the season and will be looking to split the series tomorrow at 12:10.
Here’s our three takeaways from the Indians 3-1 loss.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns’ Secondary is Key to Success in 2022 on
- NEO Staff Shares their All-Time Greatest Cleveland Baseball Lineups on
- Deshaun Watson Suspended Six Games on
- Deshaun Watson has Decided he will Accept the Opportunity to be the Quarterback for the Cleveland Browns on
- Will Benson Makes His Debut With The Cleveland Guardians on