CLEVELAND– The Indians announced that they activated Michael Brantley from the disabled list. He is not, however, in Saturday night’s starting lineup against the Chicago White Sox.
Brantley has not played since Aug. 8, when he left the game against the Colorado Rockies with what the team called a right ankle sprain.
Just 10 days ago, Brantley got a second opinion and was shut down from all running activity for seven to 10 days. Over the past week, however, Brantley began to run again.
Now that Brantley is activated, the other big questions surrounding him will be whether or not he makes the postseason roster, and if so, what his role will be.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on