CHICAGO– The Cleveland Indians wrapped a road series win over the Chicago White Sox Sunday afternoon with a 9-7 victory. Cleveland starter Carlos Carrasco pitched seven innings of one-run baseball.
Carrassco started the game with the comfort of a four run cushion as the offense got things going early, scoring in both the first and second innings. The offense added what were thought to be unneeded insurance runs in the the seventh and eighth innings before the White Sox rallied back.
Cleveland continues their road trip Monday night when the Indians take on their in-state rival the Cincinnati Reds.
Continue on for three takeaways from the Indians 9-7 win over the White Sox.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Knights Balanced Attack Too Much for Massillon, Hoban Wins 41-20 on
- What To Expect From BetMGM Ohio When It Launches on
- Jacoby Brissett, More than “Just a Backup” on
- Munch gives his Thoughts and History of “THE GAME” Ohio State vs Michigan on
- Cleveland Guardians Clinch the American League Central on