Friday night’s start of the Indians three-game set against the A’s went sadly about as poorly as their series there did a season ago.
The team managed to score just one run, wasting a solid pitching outing for Trevor Bauer who suffered the loss as the Indians fell 3-1.
The Tribe made a pitcher in Paul Blackburn with an ERA over 8 look way too good, as he held the Indians scoreless in six innings of work.
The team falls to 44-36, and with another shot on Saturday to get things right, here’s three takeaways from the Friday loss.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on