6.) Find An Identity
Most of the great teams know their roles and the Cavs are still struggling with it especially with the big three. Is Kyrie supposed to be a true point guard or what kind of scorer is he supposed to be? Is he supposed to constantly attack or use his outside game more and take threes? What about LeBron? His outside shot and defense have been lacking compared to seasons past. Does he take a more backseat approach and be an assist guy that sets his teammates up for success?
I think everyone is still wondering what the hell do with Kevin Love. He still hasn’t carved a role out and even that has frustrated him. Also going down the stretch who should get the basketball? The team has a lot of star players and need to figure out what will work best for everyone. Lue has had a short time with a lot of games and not a lot of practice time to get things together. He needs to work to get his identity on what he wants the team to be and where they are going. There’s a lot of great pieces, let’s see if they can finally put the puzzle together.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on