5.) Rest And Health
Going down the stretch, it’s important to stay healthy and rested. The team has dealt with a lot of off-season injuries in the beginning of the season but now seems to be getting mostly healthy. Some guys have dealt with minor issues here and there but as a whole the team needs to try and avoid any major injuries. The other important factor is rest. With Lue at coach, he likes a nine man rotation with starters getting lot of minutes.
Here’s hoping that by doing that combined with a faster pace, the team will be in better condition for the playoffs. Getting the team used to playing at a faster pace will benefit them but the question is with over-conditioning will the team be tired? The team has the best bench it’s ever had, and can go deep into if needed.
They could use some time now to get these guys minutes and keep them from being rusty and keeping the stars fresh, but Lue prefers to give his few guys more minutes. Only time will tell which is the right decision but the team needs to be rested, healthy, and ready to go down the stretch.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on