Last year Seth Rollins had to watch WrestleMania from the sidelines after suffering an injury in November of 2016, blowing out his knee in a match against Kane.
He tore his ACL, MCL and medial meniscus, and had to have surgery and was on the sidelines until his return this spring at Extreme Rules, coming out at the end to attack Roman Reigns.
Now it sounds like Rollins may have to miss significant time again, as he was injured on Monday night after getting attacked himself on RAW at the hands of Samoa Joe, making his WWE debut.
Reports say the latest injury to Rollins is not part of the on-going storyline and it is legitimate. Rollins is currently in Birmingham, Alabama to be examined. It will be more clear on how serious the injury is after the examination is completed.
The former WWE Champion sent out a tweet today giving a pretty good indication of what’s going on with his knee.
Click Page 2 to see the Tweet and Also Video of the Injury!
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Kyrie Irving’s Impact with the Cleveland Cavaliers on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on