Today marks Danny Salazar’s first start for the Cleveland Indians since September 27 2017.
For fun I have decided to do a short article on things that have taken place or changed since Salazar’s last start in Major League Baseball.
The Indians lineup on the day of Salazar’s last start was the following:
Francisco Lindor SS
Austin Jackson LF
Jose Ramirez 2B
Edwin Encarnacion DH
Carlos Santana 1B
Jay Bruce RF
Yandy Diaz 3B
Jason Kipnis CF
Yan Gomes C
- The Indians went 102-60 in 2017
- Since Danny’s last start Cleveland is 256-175
- Current Center Fielder, Oscar Mercado, was in AA for St. Louis
- Terry Francona wore number 17 instead of 77
- The Block C is now the Indians logo and Chief Wahoo has been replaced
- Carlos Santana Leaves and Comes back
- Indians trade away Edwin Encarnacion
- Gio Urshela had an average of .224 in 67 games. In 2019 he has an average of .311 in 88 games for the New York Yankees
- The payroll in 2017 was 131,958,928. In 2019 the Indians payroll is 121,131,088.
- Cleveland held the MLB All-Star Game
- Trevor Bauer is now currently with the Cincinnati Reds
- Jose Ramirez has hit 53 homers since
- Danny Salazar has grown out his hair
A few things have changed since Salazar’s last start in the MLB but many fans are still very supportive of him. Good luck to Danny Salazar tonight in his first start since September 27 2017.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on