3.) Saquon May Be the Lone Back on Thursday
Saquon Barkley to me is the only lock for a running back going in the first round. I think we are starting to see a emergence of the importance of having a great running back with the recent success of players like Le’Veon Bell, Todd Gurley, Ezekiel Elliott, Leonard Fournette, David Johnson, and Kareem Hunt who can take their team far in the playoffs without an elite QB. But there is still the problem of having a shorter career than most positions and often sleepers can be found in the middle rounds. For this draft, there could be 6-7 backs worthy of going in the second round. At that point is it worth taking your choice of one early or waiting until day two and still being able to select from a quality back there?
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Deshaun Watson Suspended Six Games on
- Deshaun Watson has Decided he will Accept the Opportunity to be the Quarterback for the Cleveland Browns on
- Will Benson Makes His Debut With The Cleveland Guardians on
- College Sports Betting: How Massachusetts Legalization Compares To Ohio on
- Is Ohio Sports Betting Legal? on