Wednesday Browns fans and players and coaches held their collective breath when first overall pick Myles Garrett went down with a foot injury.
While it has still not been announced as to the extent of the injury, there is some promising news today from NFL reporter Ian Rapoport, who said the 1st pick will be okay.
The belief is #Browns 1st overall pick Myles Garrett is "fine," source said. Garrett went down with a foot injury yesterday & sat out today
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) June 15, 2017
There’s been no official word today from the team on Garrett and the injury.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on