CLEVELAND, Ohio- On Tuesday evening, the Cleveland Indians took on the Minnesota Twins in what was game one of a three-game series concluding on Thursday afternoon.
The Cleveland Indians are coming off of a weekend series against the Kansas City Royals where they dropped two of three games, but still, hold a 13 game lead over the Twins.
Heading into Tuesday evening’s match up the Indians came in with a record of 74-56. The Twins came in with a record of 61-69.
Following the Indians 8-1 victory over the Twins, the Indians advance to 75-56 on the season. As the Twins fall to 61-70 on the year.
Here’s our three takeaways from the Indians 8-1 victory.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cavaliers Free Agent Tristian Thompson Heading to Boston; Inks with Celtics for $19 Million for Two Years on
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on