Spencer German – @Spencito_
This prediction may be teetering on the Cold Takes Exposed side of the spectrum, but this Browns team looks vastly different than the one that went 0-16 last year. Yes, there it’s still a youthful roster that needs to grow, but there is a nice balance of veterans mixed in as well. The offensive line remains the biggest question mark but on the flip side the defense looks SCARY good. My bolder prediction is that the Browns sweep Cincinatti and Baltimore in 2018. If that holds true, Cleveland could definitely find four wins elsewhere, maybe even this weekend against Pittsburgh.
Super Bowl LIII: Rams over Patriots
The Rams made moves this offseason, particularly to improve their defense. And then there’s Sean McVay pulling the strings on offense. That team is primed for a Super Bowl run. In the AFC, New England just seems like the default in year where there doesn’t appear to be an obvious front runner. Why bet against Tom Brady at this point?
MVP: Antonio Brown
If Le’Veon Bell is really planning on sitting out for the majority of the season, the Steelers will count on Brown even more. He was in the MVP conversation last year before getting hurt late in the season. He’ll pick up where he left off.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on