Thanksgiving is this Thursday and if you are like me, you will be surrounded by great cooks and be ready to chomp up the calories. There is nothing wrong with enjoying a well balanced delicious meal, just be ready to work it off soon after.
Plan ahead to burn off your Thanksgiving dinner this Saturday at 8:30am. Bring your family and friends with you and spin together. Middleburg Heights Community Center.
Non members, non residence are all welcome. Reserve a bike at email@example.com and get in on the all of the action!
Sophia Porter is also the owner of Extreme Pump It Up Fitness if you are looking to workout they offer cardio, strength training, Zumba and cycling.
Check the website which does crossover from Little Stars Gymnastics page. They hope to see you and workout together.
Remember as Sophia always says, “Fitness is the best drug for your body, mind and soul! Challenge your body 2 change your body”
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on