The Cleveland Indians topped the Tampa Bay Rays 3-0 on Saturday, and continued beating on Chris Archer in the process.
The Indians are the only team that the Tampa Bay Rays starting pitcher has not beat in his career. Before Archer took his exit, the offense put up seven hits on three runs.
The Indians also got a strong outing from Mike Clevinger, who earned his sixth win of the season.
With today’s win, the Tribe improves to 62-52 and are looking to win the weekend series tomorrow afternoon. Here are the three takeaways.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on