The Indians took two of three from the Royals to start the second half of the season, but that’s not stopping them from looking to upgrade a position of need – catcher.
The team is reportedly talking to the Brewers about catcher Jonathan Lucroy – a player that will be prusued by a number of teams at the trade deadline.
Lucroy would be a great fit for the Tribe, who are now up 7.5 on the Tigers in the AL Central.
The team also has reportedly spoken to Milwaukee about a couple of their relief pitchers in what may end up being a package deal.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on