It is the most intriguing and hopeful time of the year for fans of the Cleveland Browns, A time where we look to the future and see what is possible for the team.
The Browns offseason to date has been uneventful to say the least gone are some big names from last year. Alex Mack, Tashaun Gipson, Travis Benjamin, and Mitchell Schwartz have all signed with other teams as free agents.
The Johnny Manziel Saga/era has come to a thankful end and the Dwayne Bowe experiment has also reached its logical and disappointing end.
The Browns have added some players to the roster, LB Demario Davis, OL Alvin Bailey, FS Rahim Moore, and perhaps the most talked about acquisition QB Robert Griffin III.
It is clear that the Browns front office and coaching staff is taking a deliberate and analytical approach to rebuilding this franchise into a competitor rather than the league doormat it has been over the last 15 plus years.
The 2016 NFL Draft is less than a month away and the Cleveland Browns will need to draft players to address these critical need areas to establish new foundation for the future.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on